.

.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Grandma's 50th Birthday Celebration

My mother turned 50 last month and the kids were anxiously engaged in birthday bash preparation.  We painted these signs to hang along my grandmother's hedge facing the busy street.  Buggy thought it would be fun to see how many passersby would give a friendly honk.  She also stood out there and danced around for awhile.
We lined the hedge with 26 black and white balloons before Grandma's arrival... six were all that remained by the time we got there.  Bummer!!
 Balloons all popped... but the streamers we tied from the trees seemed to hold up well.
 She willingly sat out there waving at the honking cars for awhile.  Such a great sport she was!
I promised the other shy party guests if they let me take photos of them that I would only post to my blog the pictures of the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment