Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014
* Monkey Boy was recognized as Student of the Week, he also worked with his friend Ernie on a school project
* Freckle Face did her duty with NJROTC at the last couple of SHS football games while the rest of enjoyed the excitement from the bleachers
* Bug had her hand in a little of everything this month and worked hard on some projects for NJHS and cheerleading
* We 'endured' a couple of big hurricanes that came up from Baja/Mexican coast which caused a whole lot of flooding and storm damage throughout southern AZ - however, we fared well and are grateful for the rain
* Coming up this week we have some super rad events to shout about: the Aquabats in concert, the town's 20 year celebration, Fiesta Sahuarita and our last official week as a military family.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Monday, September 8, 2014
* Buggy was awarded Student of the Week AND Student of the Month for outstanding character recognition
* Football season has officially kicked-off... not with such a great start for our Packers, but we are still hopeful for some awesome games in the future this fall
* I got some new frames, everyone seems to like the different style, but I'm still debating... they're a little nerdy
* Monkey Boy and his best friend enjoyed some playful rivalry via Madden on Xbox
* We enjoyed several incredible sunrises and sunsets this past week and some great family adventures in the Jeep - wearing the kids right out!
Have a great week folks!
xo - Jess
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Friday, September 5, 2014
xo - Jess
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Wednesday, September 3, 2014