Monday, November 3, 2014
* Pep Rally and Spirit Week
* Fun Family Home Evenings
* EYO Scout Camp-out in the Santa Ritas
* Ward Trunk-or-Treat
* Freckle Face's new braces
* Busy photography schedule
* YW's Evening in Excellence, both girls completed values in Personal Progress
* All three kids made the Principal's Honor Roll for 3.5+ GPA
* Monkey Boy's Student of the Week for outstanding character
* Halloween - whoot, whoot!!
* Football and basketball games
* White Elephant Parade - 50th Anniversary
* More parties and gathering of family and friends - we are blessed!
I could've have made it through this crazy and wild ride of a month without some very wonderful and helpful family and friends - both near and far. I am a lucky girl to have such an amazing support system! XO - Jess
Sunday, November 2, 2014
The hibiscus plants I have in the backyard are surprisingly still blossoming gigantic flowers and attracting some marvelously colored birds to the area - that is, when there's not a couple of rambunctious dogs out there chasing them away for fun.
Happy Sunday afternoon!