.

.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April's Not-So-Boring Activities

 
I've been too busy to do much blogging lately, as I'm trying to wrap up a very successful photography event and manage three very active pre-teens, not to mention two intelligent but disgusting beasts that make nearly everyday a challenge... (I'm talking about Copper and Daisy - overly anxious to be into whatever it is I'm trying to accomplish). 

So anyone who knows us knows that April is our family's crazy-busy month.  In just a few short days the happy chaos begins with a visit from Grandma Hall and a mini-homecoming for Military Man (he's been TDY "down south").  Then there's the Easter holiday and our 14 year wedding anniversary.  My BFF is also coming for a stay, courtesy of her awesome husband who decided to surprise us both with airline tickets to come see me.  Freckle Face turns 12 and will be moving on up into Young Women's.  Monkey Boy will be turning 9 the week after that.  They both want birthday parties this year (they didn't get to have parties last year).  I haven't even started to think about how all of this is going to work out.  In fact, I'm still focused on my lengthy "to-do" list for the next two days - how can I possibly think about planning the rest of the month?!!

Oh well, I'll get it figured out soon... always do.  Happy Wednesday everyone, and an early Happy Easter as well, since I'm not sure when I'll get back to blogging for the time being.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment