.

.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Eva's Visit

My dearest friend's sweet hubby surprised her with tickets to fly out here to Arizona to visit me for a few days.  Sometimes talking on the phone is just not enough, and an actual hug-and-laughter filled visit is due!  We didn't do much more than hang out... although I did take her to my favorite spot, El Guero Canelo's,  for the best Sonoran Dogs in town.   We also did a little shopping, watched movies, ate junk food and forgot about all the stresses that sometimes weigh us down.
A couple of years ago Eva came up with the "B.E.E.S." for our small group of friends, "Bonded Eternally, England Sisters."  I took a trip with my "BEES" to New York last spring.  It was an amazing and extraordinary experience.  I know we won't be able to get together as often as we'd all like to - being miles, even oceans apart makes it quite impossible.  I do know that wherever we go and whatever we do, we will always be there for one another.  I am thankful for their love and support and friendships!




No comments:

Post a Comment