.

.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was a whirlwind of surprises and good, old-fashioned family fun.  Grandma flew down to spoil the kids and soak up some warm Arizona sunshine.  She also helped us get ready for Military Man's homecoming.  (I think they were trying to spell "DAD" with their hands - but I just wanted them to look at me and smile).
We stayed up late every night playing games, eating junk food and watching movies.  Grandma also helped watch five other little friends of ours while their parents got away for a little picnic date.  It was nice having the extra set of eyes and hands - I'm not sure what I would've done if I didn't have two extra adults around for that babysitting adventure.
This may actually be the first time his legs have seen the light of day since last fall... He does NOT enjoy wearing shorts unless it's basketball jersey shorts, and he can't wear those to school.
The weekend came and went all too quickly.  Now it's back to school, work, chores and preparing for our next guest who'll be visiting in just two days!  Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment