.

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We Joined the Choir

We did WHAT?  Yes, yes... my husband and I have joined the church choir.  This is possibly either the dumbest thing or smartest thing I've done since moving here... not exactly sure which.  The truth is: I DON'T SING. EVER.  I don't like my singing voice AT ALL.  I figure, we sing at least five hymns EVERY Sunday and I ought to learn how to sound somewhat pleasant.  I don't plan to be a super-star diva or anything like that, I simply want to sound good enough that I won't cringe at the sound of my own voice.  And I am especially grateful for an amazing choir director who's willing to start at the beginning and take us through it in baby steps :)  This is taking me FAR from my comfort zone, and I am still wondering how I got the courage to do this in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment