.

.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Old Tucson Studios, part I

Over Rodeo Days break we took the kids and Grandma Brunette to Old Tucson Studios - where they film movies and such. It was one of the best day-trips we've taken together in a long time! I took so many photographs that I've made this a three part series.
Don't we just LOVE Arizona in the winter?  Tee-shirts and cut-offs.  Fantastic!
I've never seen it, but the rest of the family loves the film "The Three Amigos" with Steve Martin, Chevy Chase and Martin Short.  Come to think of it, I didn't recognize hardly any of the movies they were all excited about because I rarely sit through more than 20 minutes of a show.
I have however, seen "Tombstone" with Kurt Russell, Val Kilmer and Sam Elliot.  One little lady (not pictured above) absolutely LOVES that movie.  She was too busy blushing from our playful teasing and she was too embarrassed to join us for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment