.

.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Angel Moroni {favorite friday}

Today's {favorite friday} edition is of the Angel Moroni atop the Palmyra New York Temple.  Two special personal goals this year involve attending the temple.  Freckle Face will be turning 12 and will experience (the first time that she'll remember) going inside the temple to do baptismal ordinances for the dead.  She was not yet two when she was sealed to Sam and I inside the Manti Utah Temple.  The second goal is to have an image of that temple framed for our wall at home.  I haven't found one to fit my tastes or one that doesn't cost a small fortune.  It's so far away for us to go there from where we are now, but if I need to, I will drive there and take one myself... hopefully sooner than later.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment: