.

.

Monday, June 17, 2013

He literally laid by the laundry room door like that for hours... and I couldn't quite figure out why until I opened the door and remembered I'd bought the dogs bones earlier that morning.  How he even knew they were in there I'll never know... maybe he could smell them.  But I thought his desperation was comical.  Later that evening I sent them outside to enjoy their colossal beef bones.
I video recorded Daisy (and if I can figure out how to post it, I will).  She wanted in the house and every time I opened the door she'd run to get her bone.  I kept telling her it couldn't come in... yet she continued with that silly dog-grin on her face - trying to bring the bone inside.  She could barely lift the thing ...it probably weighs as much as her big fat head.
Happy Monday!!!
XOXO - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment