.

.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

No Foolin' Around Faves

Over Spring Break last week, my wonderful children helped my with a little week-long event "No Foolin' Around."  2012 is an off year for Comic Relief's Red Nose Day, but we had so much great feedback from our fundraising last year that we decided to bring the concept back.  I am so glad we did.  I actually had to turn requests away because I just didn't have enough time to take them all... which is a good thing, right?  I definitely learned what works, what needs adjusting, and am full of ideas for next year when we raise money for Comic Relief in 2013!  And I am especially grateful for my kids.  They each took on tasks and learned a little about being responsible and productive.  I am sharing just a few favorite shots (we did A LOT), and a few more over on the Spanish Sky Photography blog  you can see HERE.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment