.

.

Friday, September 13, 2013

'Niners: Game 2

I know it's taking me forever to post these... thank you for the reminders, haha.  Life at the Brunette home has been somewhat chaotic and disorderly for... well, for ever I guess... we are busy as ever and I barely have time to keep my days straight.  These are from Game 2 last week.  It rained.  A lot.  Thankfully I had my trusty assistant there to hold an umbrella over my camera so I could still take pictures with the lens I rented for the weekend.  Now that I can compare results, I think my 200 will do just as well and I won't have to shell out a whole lot of money for another lens to take up space in my bag.  Sorry for the horrible color variation in these images, it went from dark (blue/green) and pouring to sunlight intermittently (yellow) and I was too busy to adjust white balance, and seriously - who has time to touch all that up?!  Not this momma.  I had almost 700 consecutive shots and that's what took me so long getting these posted.  It was hard to choose favorites, so for now, here's a variety.  I love the shots where you can see the boys faces - priceless expressions.  Final score 47-0 ...again.  Go 'Niners!!!  Remember, keep an eye out for Monkey Boy, he's #33, flyback.  I'll have some cheer leading pictures of Buggy to share this coming week.  Have a great weekend!!! xoxo - Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment