.

.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Workshop Shout Outs

I'm happy with the way the holiday photography workshop went earlier this month, I was a little nervous, wondering if I would be able to bring it all together since much of our home life is in an unpredictable state of "up in the air" until we get this pending PCS straightened out.  Plus, I'd never actually taught a whole group of people - and even that, it's been a LONG time since I've done any one-on-one tutoring.  Time will tell... I do feel like I could've done SO MUCH MORE but my mind wasn't all into it, and I hope those that came are understanding.  I am SO SO very excited though to see what they will produce, how they will put to use the information I gave them.  Oh, and I was also able to snag some great "goodies" for them to take home... you can see the short list of sweet vendors over on the Spanish Sky Photography blog HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment