.

.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wild Horses in Rancho Sahuarita

All summer long while we were away on vacation, friends were posting pictures of this family of wild horses that had found their way into our little desert oasis.  They've been hanging around the green and in and out of the different washes at the north end of Rancho Sahuarita - just walking distance from our home.  I couldn't wait for the opportunity to see them for myself.  Since being home I've passed by them several times - always when I was in a hurry to get to an appointment and not having my camera with me, so I was a bit disappointed with the situation.  Finally, today Military Man and I had a "day date" while the kids were in school and driving home, we spotted them near the wash - disguised in the brush.  No doubt - seeking refuge in the shade from the scorching sun!  Yay!!! I had my camera with me and was so happy to finally get to capture them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment